Snowbreeze

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Recent updates

MID-YRS in 5 days time.. Frankly speaking, I am not prepared.. Sometimes you feel hopeless.. like there's so much things to do but so little time!! Oh well hopefully I can fully utilise my time wisely.

This week I bang against a door and trip over a table in front of my econs teacher and friends.. So embarrassing.. I bet I am not at the right state of mind at that point of time.. Is such an uncommon thing on friday when everyone were forced to leave school by 1pm so they can set up tables and stuff for the polling station. The school always encourage us to use their facilities and study in school, but this time round, we are not allowed to stay, isn't it something really different?!?!

I missed dance.. We officially stepped down on 3rd of May.. Miss everyone and the trainings:(

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home