Snowbreeze

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Common test finally over!!

Common test finally over..

I AM SCREWED!!

Shall not think about it and should just focus for the upcoming SYF!! 18 more days to SYF and this coming week we will be having intense dance practices.. March holidays has been fully occupied by both lectures and dance!! I no longer can feel the dance.. I need to find it back asap.. Time is running out..

Thurs mark the end of our common test and we (glenda, elijah, anthony, ruben, stanrly, sixian and me) went had lunch at Pepper Lunch.. Went library later on and decided to search for some geog books to read since I will be so bored during the weekend. Had dance prac on fri and my body is aching!! Daxco meeting later on that lasted till 8.30pm.

Went out with the daxco on Sat to buy stuff.. It was our first official outing, YEAH!! Ate at Pasta Mania.. and went around searching for stuff!!

Shall start doing my hw..

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home