Snowbreeze

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Events for the past 2 wks:)

29th Jan: Geog STAR, Econs STAR and Dance Performance at Laselle. Was having gastric.. Ouch, thank goodness Glenda had gastric pills:) Studied and went with the other dancers to eartland for Lunch before travelling to Laselle.. Watched the dance performance.. Saw Michael.. We continued walking and shopping for CNY clothes at Bugis Street.. Bought this Jean's top.

30th Jan: Met the other dancers at Hougang before heading to UCC.. Waited for quite some time so I took out my geog book and started reading.. It was raining heavily and a cup of Latte keeps me going. A new environment, need some time to adapt and be used to the stage but I love the stage.. The spotlights were really strong and I was sweating profusely after a run.. Couldn't hear the rest except myself.. Now lots of changes had already been made so we have to work even harder..

31st Jan: There was Geog make-up lesson that day and Sixian and I almost fell asleep in class.. We were just too tired.. Thank goodness our CT didn't scold us, felt bad when I told her that I prefer dancing than studying and she thought that she was the cause of it:) Hip-hop prac later on for CNY performance.. Awesome bunch of ppl.. We were practising catwalk in the fusion house.. A short discussion before we end off the day:D

1st Feb: Was having stomachache and then gastric.. Missed PE.. It hurts when I took my geog drq test. Felt so much better and I went for in-line skating.. It was so funny looking at Ruben screaming for help.. HahaXD Make a new friend and she was a GP tutor:) There was Movie Under The Stars later on but I decided to skip it.. Special thanks to those who ask whether I was ok, I am alright now:)

2nd Feb: Woke up early and headed to school early to perpare.. Make-up, warm-up, recap and off we go.. We were playing backstage when the others were moving into the hall.. Dance-d Awkward in that sense that I had to act like a kid for this dance item.. Hard to believe I did it:) CIP at Ling Kwang Home.. We had to think flexibly due to the stage constraint so we just try to feel one another.. Communicate with the elderlys before heading back to school. It was CNY Eve, Daddy and I went to fetch Grandma and my cousins over for reunion dinner. Our neighbours joined us so it was very crowded in my house.. Received red packets, thanks alot:)

3rd Feb: 1st day of CNY.. Visited Grandma's house and then my uncle's house..

4th Feb: 2nd day of CNY.. Visited my Auntie's house

5th Feb: Visited Melody's house.. Ruben, Haizer, Anna, Zafran, Shawn, Jonathan, Jin Le were there.. Eat and played games.. Cheat.. Guessing the no.. monopoly deal..

7th Feb: School and Dance

8th Feb: I caught the flu and the water tap was on for 12++ hrs.. My nose was so RED!! Was coughing and sneezing and felt warm and cold.. Checked my temperature and was having a slight fever.. Was deciding whether to go home or not but decided to stay for Econs Test.. It will be so troublesome if I need to go for the make-up test.. Was feeling lethargic and giddy while doing the test.. Felt like sleeping and couldn't think properly.. Didn't finished the paper.. Home-d, took medicine and had a good rest. Thanks to those who care for me:)

9th Feb: Had CCA Bazaar + Hougang CC Performance.. The 10 of us followed Miss Tan HC.. We were so colorful.. While walking there, we whine and whine, want this and that.. Haha, hilarious.. Felt like Mother hen leading a bunch of noisy chicks.. Warm-up, rehearse.. felt that the stage was like uneven.. Eat.. Putting on make-up and we were asked to study... It's good that you have chem teacher in charge so that you can have consultation while waiting to perform.. Thanks to Miss Tan FX. Performed.. The VP came and support us:) Thanks alot!! Last performance for 'Haven't Lost Control', good job to everyone!!

10th Feb: Our Econs tutor gave us a pen as Valentine's gift.. AWESOME!! XD Was having a headache after my GP tutor throw us a question for us to ponder.. Was falling asleep during Geog lesson and Li Lin drew a nice flower on my hand.. I knew that it was me when my Geog tutor say someone has to search on this question.. Called my future juniors..

11th Feb: Glenda keeps on saying that my tutors are as lame as me, oh well, I definitely win them though, haha!! My maid flew back to Indonesia, all the best for her and her family:) Dance practice.. Measurement for costumes.. Our juniors were looking at us dancing..

12th Feb: Camp Aspire Make-up.. I like my group B6.. It comprises the Dance, Band and Podium Exco. We were quite bonded and can communicate with one another.. Decisions were made easily and fast.. Played the Rat Race.. I was being blindfolded.. Had to walked up the stage and find pieces of paper and down the stage to piece the pieces of paper together.. Scary feeling but I trust my teammate:) I heard Miss Tan saying 'She can't sprain her ankle'.. She was so nice and it reminded me that I need to be careful since SYF is coming soon.. Discussion and lunch break with a given task. The girls started the discussion while the guys went to buy bubbletea and chicken rice for us.. Our proposal was on the project titled-A gift of happiness. 11am, M2-2. Elijah joined us.. Continue discussion with the guidance by Miss Tan FX.. Debrief.. Studied with the guys (Ruben, Fathur, Anthony)

Oh my, what's with my health recently.. I am feeling lethargic and tired easily, common test coming soon, I can't afford to be sick.

I hate it when people keep on staring at what I do, ask me what I do.. Can't you guys just mind your own business?!?!

Can't you all feel a sense of urgency.. I don't want us to be regret for not putting in enough effort to achieve our aim..

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home