Snowbreeze

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is only week 3...

Is only week 3...

Why am I complaining?!?! Crap, I don't want time to pass by so quickly but I am overloaded with schoolwork.. I am currently rushing the dance video and I am so confused with the order.. I shall do what was being given..

My next week is totally packed with studies and activities...

Mon- School, Dance
Tue- School, STAR
Wed- School, Dance, CNY Rehearsal
Thurs- School
Fri- School, STAR, Dance
Sat-2 STARS!! Watching Dance Performance
Sun- SYF Rehearsal

In actual fact, I am really busy for JAN, FEB and MARCH!!

Not forgetting the countless quizzes, concept-writing, tests and revision. Yes, revision, I am lost in some lectures!!

Still have lots of hw need to be done!!

Today we had our first Lecture Test and Quiz of the year.. Seriously, no confidence.. There's 2 more tests to go for this week, persevere EMILY!!

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home