Snowbreeze

Sunday, January 02, 2011

HELLO 2011!! :)

A sweet goodbye to 2010 and welcoming 2011!!

2010 passed by really quickly..

I made lots of new friends and I changed alot.. I tried to control my emotions and temper and know the importance of consistency and hardwork.. Was constantly motivated by my friends and the results I achieved from each test and exam makes me desire for more.. Orientation.. CNY performance.. Dance Camp.. Releve.. WILL RUN.. YOG torch relay.. Mission X.. SRGCE TAIWAN (Dance).. Combined Dance Camp...and many more... 2010 was enriching and full of excitement..

Hopefully 2011 will be a great year for me, my friends and my family:)

2011 Resolution:
1) Good results for all quizzes, tests, exams and A Level's:)
2) Spend more time with friends and family:)
3) Cut down on unhealthy food and lose at least 5kg:)
4) Be orgnaized:)
5) Be healthy:)
6) Do my very best in all dance practices and SYF:)
7) Improve my grammer:)
8) Help others:)
9) Be nice to everyone regardless of whether they irritates you or stalked you:)
10) Sleep early:)

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home