Snowbreeze

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY 2: TIME TO MEET YOUR TEACHERS:)

Recently, the weather has been cold..

Lessons offically started.. For Chemistry, it was the same tutor.. A bigger class as compared to last yr, new friends joined us for lesson:) Lesson was ok, learnt something new today.. PE.. ran 2km.. Today's weather was so nice for running.. Haha, love itXD Miss Lam is our PE teacher for this year.. took height and weight.. LUNCH!! Econs tutorial later on, a different tutor from last yr.. Productive learning session:) GP lecture, I love GP lectures.. It was so cold that it stimulated my brain to think, haha:) BREAK!! Geog Tutorial..different teacher from last year two. I somehow 'volunteered' to be the geog rep without a choice >.
I am really scared that she will start sticking to me.. I dislike people who only knows how to make use of others.. Please stay away!!

You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile ~Brian Tracy

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home