Snowbreeze

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dance and friends brightens up my day:)

Yesterday I was feeling really sad.. I cried.. My Mum is in the hospital, something happened to her.. She was fine when I saw her on tuesday.. My friends could sense that I am not alright, I am not as usual cheerful and happy.. I have been busy with school and dance, didn't have any chance to visit her.. But I am going to do so later in the evening.. Shall buy her porridge:) I feel so bad, she's in pain yet I can't do anything for her.. My friends were by my side encouraging me, I was not in the mood to prepare for chem test, I just wanted to sleep so that I can forget about everything that is going on.. Elijah made me laughed when he showed me the CNTM video and commenting on their eyes.. HAHA.. Chem test was screwed up, we studied the wrong topic.. But I am confident that I can score full marks for the other questions.. Dance later on.. Usual stretching, conditioning etc. Was telling myself that I should just focus.. My instructor wanted to step on my shoes because he said it was too white.. But I took poles to block him.. My chem tutor was so random.. She wants me to dance solo.. I gave her lots of excuses and ran away.. We practice our SYF item in the hall. Already used to people staring at us.. Every individual dancer have a common goal, minimum a gold with honours and nothing less, lets work harder, we can do it!! :) I believed things will get better!!

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home