Snowbreeze

Monday, January 10, 2011

1st day of school for the busy year:)

It was the 1st day of school for the busy year.. It had just been talks after talks.. A nice smile and hug brightens up the day upon seeing my fellow ex-classmates + current classmates.. As usual, we talk, crap and laughed wholeheartledly.

As for the new class, it was 10 VS 11 or perhaps you can say 10 VS 10 plus one sitting on the fence (because he claimed he was A6.5 for last yr).. 1st impression, not that great but things will get better along the way:) It was such a contradiction when you see half of the class taking out their work and rushing it while the other half just sit there and talk.. I am just wondering why will you bother taking out your work and doing it in front of a teacher that had given you as a december holiday hw.. The impression that you give to one is that you didn't complete your work instead of the usual word, 'hardworking'. My dance teacher-in-charge always remind us, holiday hw should have been completed before the start of the new yr, what for bringing last year work to this year, I am so gonna agree to what she says even though I didn't really follow too, haha:)

Study session after CT period today.. Somehow productive, I changed my plans last minute about what I am gonna do.. Time is so precious for this year that you have to treasure every single minute.. Knowing that there will be some noise during the study session, I switched to doing maths instead since I can blast my music slightly:) Was so tired that I fell asleep on the sofa just now.. Crap, I wasted time again!! But perhaps this 1 hr short slp will help me focus better while doing my work later..

Ah.. my locker is right at the bottom.. What Glenda says came true.. If I am right, it was previously Melody's locker.. Lesson's officially starts tmr and I have no idea what books to bring and stuff..

Finally, the dance organiser had been vetted:)

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home