Snowbreeze

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Precious Memories!!

Yesterday's dance training was slightly different.. We started off with this sharing session and we played this samurai game to bond as a group.. Headed down to the track to complete our run and back for more sharing session.. Wondering what we will be doing for CNY performance:) Went out with Jia Wen today to NEX.. That place is so damn crowded.. U feel as if u r being suffocated..
Sometimes I tried my best to recall my past but it seems so hard.. I really dun wanna lose all those nice and sweet memories I had with my family and friends, that's why I love to capture images and post in either at this blog or facebook..


(Credits to source)
Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home