Snowbreeze

Monday, December 06, 2010

Dear diary...

Dear diary (What a weird way to start),

today isn't a good day and it is neither a really bad one but I just felt really disappointed with myself. I am not able to stretch as much as I can and my stamina isn't imporving! Shall put in more effort tomorrow, I believe that tomorrow will be a better day:) The word for tomorrow is to be 'FOCUS'!!!

I haven't pack my luggage and I am flying off this sunday for more training which includes wushu, drama and of course dance!! Looking forward to it and I got to admit that I am really jealous of those who had came back from SRGCE and posted their pics at facebook.. HahaXD

I haven't started doing my hw (For all those school stalkers, I think u all will be damn HAPPY hearing that) and I haven't completed reading my dance booklet.. Time is running out..


Am I such a big threat?? Why must they know everything about me.. what I am doing, whether I done my hw and stuff.. Can you imagine there's this pair of eyes just behind you staring at you and looking at whatever you are doing?!?! They are driving me crazy or perhaps that's their aim.. I know that I should ignore them but you can't help to complain to another person about how you feel being 'followed'.

I had seen 2-face ppl recently.. Shall not elaborate about them.
Ruben will be back tmr.. Hooray:D

Signing Off, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home